Hunters Gate is a full board facility, with 12x12 stalls. The owners live on the property assuring your horse recieves personalized care.
Horses are fed three times a day depending on their dietary needs. Special dietary arrangements can be made including owner supplied supplements. Stalls are cleaned twice a day and each stall features and automatic fly system.
- 14 12x12 stalls all bedded with wood shavings
- All stalls cleaned twice a day
- Grain three time a day
- Owner supplied supplements (given on request)
- Special dietary arrangements can be made
- Hay all day for horses in stall
- Horses are watered as needed
- Turnout 7 days per week in group or individual pastures
- Both individual paddocks and large group pastures
- Horses hoofs picked after turnout
- Blanketing during colder weather